Why should we practice an attitude of gratitude?
Well, simply put, gratitude is good for us. Here are just seven ways, out of ZILLIONS.
1. It lowers blood pressure and risk of heart attack.
2. It helps you sleep better.
3. It improves relationships.
4. It reduces negative emotions like resentment, anxiety and depression.
5. It helps us focus on the things that really matter.
6. It makes us happier.
7. It even boosts our immune systems.
All true. For real.
Being thankful makes you healthier. And living a healthier life brings more reasons to be thankful.
So, I’d love for you to reply and share with me 3 things you’re grateful for! I can’t wait to read ‘em!