Pilates / Therapeutic
Not only does Pilates improve posture, it also works from our deepest centre, allowing us to work the body as a whole instead of isolated parts.
Personal Training / Private Sessions
Each session is designed with your individual needs, fitness level, motivation and goals in mind; whether you’re working on your nutrition, mobility, flexibility, mindset or injury post rehab.
Nutrition & Full Body Wellness
Each program is designed to lead the client through a process of creating healthy habits that are sustainable for the long term based on their individual history and current habits.
When I started on this wellness journey over 30 years ago, I never anticipated the twists and turns or the lessons I’d learn – both professionally and personally.
Here are some core basics you can start with:
- Breathing is one of the most important things you can learn to do well. When you stop breathing you die.
- You can’t be fit without mental health and good nutrition. They all work together.
- Water is essential for every system of your body. If you have pain, you are likely dehydrated.
- Build awareness. You don’t know what you don’t know.
- Fitness has nothing to do with breaking a sweat or feeling the burn.
- Accountability comes from within. No one can create it for you.
- Consistency over perfection wins every single time.
- We spend too much time looking after our illnesses and not nearly enough time looking after ourselves.
It’s not sexy or complex, the same is true today as it was when I began; to be health means you need to move more, ear a balanced diet, get fresh air, have a supportive circle and learn to love yourself as you are.