Sometimes common sense isn’t so common.
That’s why we’re always looking for an easier way, the magic bullet if you will.
That’s why we get sucked into diet pills and cabbage soup diets, and why the diet industry grows by the minute.
Because we just want there to be that * perfect * solution. The one that allows us to reach our body goals without so much effort and without giving up what we love.
But in order to change, something does have to give.
You simply can’t do what you’ve always done and create new results.
Conversely, it doesn’t have to be overcomplicated either (contrary to what the diet industry would like you to believe).
If you’re struggling with losing body fat, here are a few simple things that will help you progress (no fad diets required)…
1. Eat less calories that you burn in a day. Creating a caloric deficit is an important component of fat loss.
2. Lift some weights! Adding lean muscle to your body increases how many calories your body burns every day, even at rest, and it sets your metabolism on fire.
3. Eat enough protein.
4. Eat way more fibrous carbs (fruits and veggies) than starchy carbs (bread, rice, etc)
5. Drink calorie-free beverages only.
6. Stay consistent and don’t give up! It truly is that simple.
If you’ve been struggling for a while with this, I’d love to help.
Change How You Look At Food Forever!You tell me what you want to do. I’ll help you do it. First, I’ll learn about your lifestyle, needs, and specific goals. Then, over the course of the program, I’ll give you everything you need to look, feel and perform better than you thought possible.
Proven strategies to help you get (and keep) the healthy body you wantYou’ve probably tried multiple diet and workout programs in the past. And you’ve concluded that they simply don’t work in the long run.
Instead of the all-or-nothing dieting approach, I use a sustainable, practice-based approach to build healthy habits into your life, one day at a time.The result? You’ll lose the weight and inches you haven’t been able to shed for years. You’ll have more energy than ever before. And you’ll build physical strength and find new confidence in yourself.
Ready to start? Simply reach out here and we’ll help you decide if this is a good fit for you?