WELCOME TO OUR PILATES FAMILY AND COMMUNITY!
“Pilates develops the body uniformly, corrects wrong postures, restores physical vitality, invigorates the mind, and elevates the spirit.” – Joseph Pilates
Have you wanted to try Pilates but aren’t sure you could physically do it? Do you feel like you need to be in better shape before you start?
Have you ever felt like you just don’t belong in a class? It’s too big? You feel lost? You don’t keep up? Maybe you’re just not sure if you’re doing it right or getting the benefits you want? Maybe you have an injury and you’re not sure what you should or shouldn’t do?
Change Your Life With Pilates in Lloydminster
At To The Core Pilates Studio it is our mission to encourage lifestyle choices that will improve health over the long term and to improve the quality of life of every client. To The Core Pilates Studio provides highly personalized, expertly specialized Pilates instruction for all of your fitness needs.
In order to achieve this we provide the following:
- Initial consults to determine health issues, goals and short and long term individual strategies
- Small class sizes, private or semi-private options
- Individualized, hands on instruction
- Pilates instruction for every fitness level
- Foundation classes to teach the basics before progressing to more difficult classes
- Progressive learning platform
- Modifications for post rehab or other specific health issues
- Absolute dedication to your health and wellness goals
- Mat, circuit and equipment classes
The mind-body connection and proper breathing are essential in Pilates. As Joseph Pilates said:
“Breathing is the first act of life and the last. Our very life depends on it. “
“Above all, learn to breathe correctly.”
Benefits of Pilates:
- Long and lean muscles
- Core strength and stability
- Injury prevention
- Relief from stress headaches and back pain
- Better posture
- Increased balance and coordination
- Enhanced athletic performance
- Improved mind
- Body awareness
- Increased self-confidence