Job Summary : We are continuing to build our dynamic, dedicated group of professionals and are currently seeking an RMT to add to our team. Our studio is professional, welcoming and convenient. Your clinic support team will focus on filling your schedule and providing all the in-clinic support you will need. The clinic support team takes care of part time reception coverage, supplies, billing and booking services. You’ll have a steady flow of clients and the flexibility to make your own schedule. At our clinic, your focus is 100% on providing the very best treatment to your clients while earning an attractive, predictable income.
Who we are: At To The Core Pilates we are an integrated multidisciplinary team who seek to change individual’s bodies and mind sets to help to improve their lives. We work with other health professionals to treat the whole person and create programming that significantly improves our client’s quality of life. If you are people-focused, energetic, proactive, love to learn, inspiring, and dedicated to full body wellness then you’ll make a great long term addition to our team. We currently have a 2300 sq. ft. space in Lloydminster, Alberta and are the only full service Pilates/massage studio in the area.
Our core beliefs:
- We believe quality of life is essential for our clients and ourselves.
- We believe professional service is enhanced by education and expertise.
- We are committed to a service of honesty and integrity.
- We are committed to helping others in our community.
- We are passionate about helping others succeed in their wellness goals.
If what you read above feels like we are talking directly to you, then we’d love to hear from you about our RMT/Pilates Instructor position. We want team members who live and breathe our approach. The qualified candidate would be working in partnership with certified personal trainers, registered massage therapists, chiropractors, physiotherapists and other certified Pilates instructors. Together, the goal of the team is to provide quality care for clientele and develop a collaborative care plan for optimal client results.
- Hold a minimum 2200 hr certification
- High level of professionalism
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Desire to grow your practice
- Currently registered and in good standing with provincial college
Benefits we offer:
- Immediate client base waiting for you – you will be busy from the beginning
- Flexible schedules to meet work-life balance
- Access to online booking system – see your schedule getting filled from your phone
- Comprehensive and competitive compensation package/ predictable bi-weekly income
- Allowance for professional development and training to meet your CEC goals
- We provide all supplies, billing/booking services as well as part-time reception coverage.
- Provide direct billing for our clients
- Inter-professional referral system
- A positive working environment
Your studio responsibilities:
- Performing high-quality treatments with complete focus on the client
- Working directly with the other health professionals in our network to provide the best solutions for client care
- Continuing your education and sharing your knowledge with the entire team
- Recommending treatment plans and home care
- Maintaining accurate client records
- Maintaining a strong collaborative working relationship with your colleagues.
- Ideal client will also be willing to learn Pilates to teach a few hours a week and to assist with initial consultations
Job Types: Full and part time
If you are interested in these positions please forward resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will only be contacting those candidates who qualify for interviews.