Today I’m coming at you with some practical info that you can implement right away for better health.
So, without further ado, here are my 7 rules for healthy eating:
1. Drink water! Half of your body weight in ounces per day is your absolute minimum! I also suggest drinking a full glass of water prior to each meal to prevent over-eating in addition to drinking a glass as soon as you wake up.
2. Focus on eating mostly proteins, vegetables, good fats, some fruit, and good-quality starches (like potatoes of any kind). Keep sugar to a minimum!
3. Never eat in a hurry. Do your best to always eat slowly and in a relaxed state.
4. Never eat until you’re stuffed – stopping when you feel 80% full is key!
5. Choose high-quality organic foods anytime possible.
6. Eat only when you’re actually physically hungry, not because it’s “meal time.”
7. Supplement your diet with high-quality products. (With a balanced diet, supplements are not usually necessary).
There you have it!
Which of these do you do well?
Where is there room for improvement?
Let me know!