Do your words match your actions?
I can’t tell you how many times people say they want to get healthy, to exercise regularly, to eat right… and then they literally behave in every way possible that’s the opposite.
Partly it’s because of the stories they tell themselves.
· “I’m too busy.”
· “I can’t afford it.”
· “I’m not fit enough to exercise.”
· “People will laugh at me.”
We usually call these “excuses,” and you can believe them IF YOU WANT TO.
But if you want to be a real doer instead of just a dreamer, then here’s what I suggest:
· Get clear on what you want and how to get it.
· Take the first step, without worrying about the second. (Call it a “leap of faith.”)
· Feel the fear and work through it anyway.
· Feel the power and the pleasure and the SHEER JOY of growth.
Love yourself enough to do what you say you’re going to do.
If you’ve ever wanted to try Pilates then now is the time. Gift yourself an early Christmas present and start putting your health and wellness as a priority in your life. Our next Foundations class is starting November 23 and runs for 6 weeks (12 classes). Book your consult now to make your dreams a reality. Take action now to change your “I can’t” to “I can”!